K-Zine is a UK-based magazine with print and Kindle publishing options. The magazine looks to provide quality original genre fiction. The genres they publish are science fiction, horror, fantasy, and crime.
They publish three issues per year, with approximately seven stories in each edition. Their covers are a lot of fun and inspired by the eighties. Their website is simple and not very visually appealing.
How to Submit to K-Zine
Here’s what you need to submit to K-Zine:
- Submissions should be crime, science fiction, horror, or fantasy stories or a mixture of these genres.
- Length should be from 1,000 words to 8,000 words.
- If possible, please format the attachment as an MS Word doc, Docx, Apple Pages, RTF, or TXT file.
- Only one submission at a time.
- Stories must be in English.
- They offer token payments and royalty if they sell over 450 copies.
K-Zine tries to respond to their submissions personally, even if it’s a rejection. The editor will also let you know when they receive your story but ask for you to resend your proposal if you haven’t heard from them within a few days. The acknowledgment email will also provide an estimate for when to expect a decision.
Please send your work via email (email@example.com). Ensure you read their submission guidelines closely to ensure your work matches what they ask before submitting it.
To check out their submission guideline, click here.
Good luck to all of you who submit! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you.
And if you do get accepted, please let me know. I’d love to read your work and pass it along to a friend.
Stay safe, everyone.
Until next time.