Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!
I hope that you’re cuddled up with a special someone today to relax and bask in the knowledge that there are no expectations to go out this year. Not that going out is bad per se, but staying in can be a lot of fun too!
And if you’re bummed out that you have to stay at home this year, may I suggest something you may want to check out? Yeah? Great!
My literary magazine, The Sunshine Review, has officially launched its first issue today! Issue one features work by:
- Helen Bajorek-MacDonald (follow her on Instagram at #youmeusproject.)
- Joel Ferguson (follow him on Instagram @turntnorton)
- Geoffrey Aitken (you can find him at www.poetryfeasting.com)
- Monica McHenney (you can find her at www.monicaflash.com)
- Meg Fox (you can follow her on Instagram @drmegfox)
- Moni Brar (you can follow her on Instagram @monibrar)
- Janina Karpinska (you can find her at www.poetonpoetscorner.blogspot.com)
Issue one looks at what each of these writers loves or depictions of love. There are four poems to read and three short stories that travel from land to sea and young to old. I highly recommend checking them out.
You can head over to The Sunshine Review’s homepage on my website to download a copy for free.
I’ve been away from the keyboard the last couple of weeks because life has gotten in the way (good things), and I’ve been trying to get issue one up and running. I am planning to come back soon with new content, though. Thanks for your patience!
Stay safe, everyone.
Until next time.