I hope the start of summer is treating you well and is full of sunshine!
My literary magazine, The Sunshine Review, has officially launched its second issue today! Issue two features work by:
- Melissa Ferrer (IG: @mamma_orso7 | Twitter: @melissafpoet | FB: @melissaferrer.bb | Website: www.melissaferrerand.com)
- Katie Goldblatt (IG & Twitter: @coalescingchaos | FB: @coalescingchaoswrites) | Website: www. coalescingchaos.wordpress.com)
- Sabiha Musa (IG: @sabihawritespoetry)
- Sean Wojtczak (IG & Twiiter: @seanwojtczak)
- Michel Steven Krug (IG: @free.jazz.man | Twitter: @krug_michel)
- Rebecca Kenny (IG: @rebeccakennywrites)
- Noon Herd (IG: @noonherd)
- Gwendolyn Davidson (IG: @blanketsandteamugs)
Issue two is the William Blake issue which includes 14 poems and two flash fiction pieces. For this issue, our contributors were asked to come up with companion pieces that looked at opposing viewpoints on the same topic.
And let me tell you, they did not disappoint!
We’ve got submissions about love, starting something new, coming home from work, and how a house can feel different based on experience.
You can head over to The Sunshine Review’s homepage on my website to download a copy for free.
Don’t forget to check us out on Instagram and Facebook @thesunshinereviewlitmag and Twitter @TheSunRevLitMag for more information on issue three! I’ll be announcing the details for that in the next two weeks.
Seriously, don’t forget to check it out! It will be well worth your time (plus, it’s beautiful to look at).
Stay safe, everyone.
Until next time.